- rappler.com, march 16: Corona negotiated for guidote-basa property. Corona claims he has nothing to do with his wife's corporation properties.
- abs-cbn, march 17: Corona worth 80 million Chief Justice Renato Corona's could be worth at least P80 million, which is way higher than what he has declared in his statements of Assets, Liabilities, and Net worth (SALNs) through the years, the prosecution said on Friday.
- Ombudsman asks AMLC for Corona’s bank records Ellen Tordesillas reports that Ombudsman Conchita Carpio-Morales has asked the Anti-Money Laundering Council (AMLC) for a copy of the records of impeached Chief Justice Renato Corona’s bank deposits, including dollar accounts that are the subject of a temporary restraining order issued by the Supreme Court.
- abs-cbnnews,march 18:Defense to present SALN samples, character evidence?
- abs-cbnnews, march 18:CJ should be ‘whiter than white’ - prosecution
- abs-cbn, march 16:Defense sees no reason for Corona to testify
- abs-cbn, march 16: Even PNoy's men violate SALN law - CJ defense
- philstar, march 19: Supreme Court: No double standard in trial witnesses
- philstar, march 19:Defense lines up more witnesses
- inquirer.net, march 19: Enrile tells defense: Explain Corona deposits
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Reading lists: Is Corona telling the truth?
We gather for documentary historical purposes the following news items which should give us a clearer picture on the Corona Impeachment Trial.